National Search Engine Optimization Services
The success of your website depends not only on the volume but the quality of the traffic you receive. At How 2 Media, we have developed a practical, focused and goal-oriented approach to delivering better search engine performance and higher quality conversions. We can work with you to design a campaign strategy that focuses on results.
Nationwide & National Search Engine Optimization Services
- Gather Data and Perform Research The first step in any local or national search engine optimization (SEO) campaign is collecting the essential data. We will gather information about your website performance by analyzing your current site traffic and assembling reports on rankings and inbound links. We may also consult
with specialists who have a bearing on the success of your site, such as web designers or developers. This phase of the campaign includes extensive keyword research, resulting in keyword phrase recommendations for the pages within your site.
- Developing a Campaign Strategy Search Engine Optimization isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. You can choose the level of sophistication that best meets your goals and more importantly your budget. We offer entry-level national Search Engine Optimization packages and custom-tailored campaigns. You may decide you want to focus on local search initiatives or supplement your campaign with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. Whatever your goals, we will adapt a strategy that works for you.
- Laying the Groundwork One of the first steps in an Search Engine Optimization campaign is ensuring the fundamentals are in place. This means installing Google Analytics and setting up Google Webmaster Tools (if they are not already in place). These are critical to monitoring the progress of your campaign.
- Implement On-Page Search Engine Optimization Optimizing your site is more than a one-time event – it is an ongoing process. A good campaign strategy will leave room for site adjustments as the campaign results start rolling in, which is why even our entry-level SEO programs span a minimum of three to six months. A key component of on-site optimization is creating or revamping content based on our keyword research. It also includes writing or adjusting title tags, meta descriptions, headers and footers. Depending on the site, we may suggest writing new pages or changing the internal linking structure.
- Increase Website Visibility Through Link Building A major component of your site’s online visibility is the number and quality of inbound links pointing to it. At the beginning of your campaign, we will assemble an inbound link report that will indicate your current standings and provide a baseline to track the success of our link building efforts. Link building strategies may include manual submission to trusted web directories (paid and non-paid), local link building, and premium directory listings.
- Track Your Monthly Progress Website analytics will give you a clear indication how your website is performing and whether your SEO campaign is effective. Analytics also show you where there is room for improvement, indicating what direction ongoing optimization efforts should take. To view site metrics, we use Google Analytics, which can be accessed online from any location at any time.