Professional Web Development Services
Every Professional Web Development project is strategically built upon a strong foundation of marketable content. As Usability Professionals, we know what framework, features and navigational mapping work to enhance the user experience and what will not. As Professional Web Development specialists, we know how content and layout work in sync to engage the audience and what will not. As professional web developers and web designers, we know what captures an audience visually and what will not.
Web design and Professional Web Development tips and recommendations
Over a decade of Web Design and Professional Web Development experience breeds savvy Web Designers or Professional Web Developers. The question heard most often is “What should my company include in my Website?”
Thats an easy question with a difficult response!
It’s not uncommon for our professional web development team to ask 20 questions in response to a single question. If you can tolerate this Q & A, it will surely work to your advantage. In response to the question above, we would typically ask questions of the following nature:
- What features to your business would help you to leverage reputation management?
- What are your target markets?
- Websites can be dynamic customer service portals. Can you tell us what areas of your customer service need attention?
- How are you currently handling your customer questions or concerns?
- Does your current Website successfully engage a potential client/customer?
- Do online visitors stay on your site for more than 3-5 minutes or are they bouncing off quickly?
- How can you bring the retail ‘touch and feel’ into your Website?
- What are the primary obstacles with prospected customers resulting in lost sales or revenue?
- Who would be responsible for routinely updating content and features?
- Do you have staff familiar with HTML or will a content management system be required?
- Do you plan to optimize your Website for search engine visibility?
- Do you know what keyword phrases clients/customers are searching most?
- What areas of your business are not attaining the level of activity you want?
- Do you plan to promote profitable business areas, low producing areas or both?
- How are you currently marketing your business? Do you want your Website to carry forward design of printed promotional pieces such as your brochures, business cards etc. On the flip side, will the design or your Website dictate future offline promotional design material?
- How much have you set aside for your Website development project?
Stagnant Professional Web Designs yield stagnant results…
Before Professional Web Designs are developed, it is essential to do some due diligence in the following areas:
- Identify your target groups
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research to identify highly searched or niche phrases to base content
- Determine how you can streamline the transaction process
- Make sure your offers are clear and based on user feedback… not just what you want to offer
- Draft a schedule and identify who is responsible to update content and when the update should occur.Stagnant Websites yield stagnant results….
- Discuss how you can facilitate customer service
- Discuss features that will engage visitors and improved the user experience
- Determine how you plan to implement Social Media Marketing into your overall strategy to illicit more activity
- The foundation for your Website and Web design should be usability-based
- Content should inform and based on information your customers want… not what you have time to write
We hope the information presented above was insightful and practical. We are available on a consultation basis to discuss your Professional Web Development project. If you are working with another Web design company, we can support your efforts as third party consultants.
How2Media can provide the Professional Web Development and Internet marketing services your company cannot manage alone…